Artistique Photographie- Amazing Photographers

I just want to do a review of our FANTASTIC photographers Michelle and Justin Stevens of Artistique Photographie! We were emailing back and forth with them before the wedding and they had the BEST response times! They were so friendly and really made sure that they knew exactly what we wanted for our big day. We met up with them before the wedding day to meet for the first time and they could not have been more amazing, super easy to get along with-we knew we had made the right choice in bringing our own photographers. On the wedding day, Michelle showed up at my room to take pictures of me and my girls getting ready while Justin went to meet the boys- im so glad that we were able to have 2 photographers, i got to see what my husbands day was like on our wedding as well as we got so many different angles of everything. My hubby and i have never really been into being in photos, and we thought we would feel kind of awkward, but they were really great at directing us and making us feel at ease. They stayed with us the entire day and they must have been exhausted but they were still willing to get up before sunrise a day later to do a trash the dress shoot and it was so much fun! I cant wait to see the pictures. I even gave them a list of pictures that i had seen weeks in advance and they carried them around to make sure they got them! I have seen a few teasers so far and i am so happy- the pictures look amazing with a good mix of candids and posed so for anyone considering using them, you will not be disappointed. We did a photography share and for what was included, we couldnt believe it. Thanks again Michelle and Justin for capturing our special day!