Dress Indecision 2011 - Help appreciated!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree if you love it buy it!  (and it looks great on you)  

My FSIL was a Destination Bride who wore Tea length and said how she doesn't think DB's should wear long dresses.  I told her to bite me just because we are choosing a DW doesn't mean that I should forfeit having the beautiful long dress I always pictured myself wearing

Love it!  I have to tell you -- you are right about the floor length with the heat.  I just went in for my first dress fitting and I was sweating inside with air conditioning just trying it on.  I think DWs are the perfect venue for something a bit lighter, airier, and shorter!  It looks amazing on you (and will look even better when it's fitted) and will be perfect with a fun pair of heels.  Good luck!

I think this dress is beautiful and absolutely perfect for a DW!

Let me share some words of advice LOL - you will never make everyone happy with your wedding.

Some of your bridesmaids won't like things simply because they have been bitten by the "green monster".  We all know how that feels - you want marriage but you aren't getting it while other girls around you are.  I'm sure some of us have pouted about it lol.

So, in conclusion, don't worry about what other people think.  Do what makes YOU happy and what YOU think will make you look like your gorgeous self on your special day :o)

It's great for a DW... it was my dress last fall.  I have one, if your colors are pink and you are about a size 8, I'll make you a great deal (its been cleaned and hanging in the closet).  I had the zipper removed and corset back in fuschia instead.  here it is in action:

DSC_8623.jpgDSC_8143.jpg