Celestial's (Celeste) Planning Thread **Pic Heavy**

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's super awesome, thanks sooo much for the info!

Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post

Hi Amara~ I don't know where Celeste got hers, but I got the same exact iron-ons @ Michaels- the best part is that they were only $1 each (they came asst- they had flower girl, mrs, and a few others).

Then I just bought the tank tops at Old Navy on sale for $5 bucks. I made them for my 2 girls...much cheaper than the $20-$25 ones I've seen online...it only took a few minutes to iron them on, and they came out really good!

I'm really impressed with all your DIY projects!!  You're definitely an inspiration!!  Everything turned out GREAT!!!!!  I was just thinking today that I wanted to turn my guest room into a "wedding workshop" room!  Love that I'm not the only one! haha! :)

Celeste,

You did an incredible job!!!  Kudos to you for all of your DIY projects.  Thank you so much for posting this.  I hope you don't mind if I borrow some of your ideas :) 

Your wedding day is right around the corner.  Best wishes and good luck!  I hope your special day is fabulous.

~Stephanie