• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thanks Pucca cheesy.gif

I also made E-STDs from a powerpoint, and it won't let me post it on here. 

Now i'm working on our monogram, then STDs (i'm thinking postcards like STDs), then boarding tickets invites, eeek so much too do undecided.gif

It can get overwhelming but I see that your wedding date is September of next year! It's great that you're doing all of this now because I've been told that the more you do now, the less stressed you'll be later. I think that's good advice cuz I took that advice and ran with it. Enjoy your planning and good luck with everything! I'm looking forward to seeing all your creative projects coming up. You must post and share! woot.gif

Originally Posted by Praye View Post

Thanks Pucca cheesy.gif

I also made E-STDs from a powerpoint, and it won't let me post it on here. 

Now i'm working on our monogram, then STDs (i'm thinking postcards like STDs), then boarding tickets invites, eeek so much too do undecided.gif

Thanks everyone!!!

Pucca, I will post everything I create :)   i loved my e-std but i can't post it ;(

Originally Posted by Pucca View Post

It can get overwhelming but I see that your wedding date is September of next year! It's great that you're doing all of this now because I've been told that the more you do now, the less stressed you'll be later. I think that's good advice cuz I took that advice and ran with it. Enjoy your planning and good luck with everything! I'm looking forward to seeing all your creative projects coming up. You must post and share! woot.gif