DollarTree - Design your own Travel Mugs!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a link or the template itself??  I would appreciate it :)

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

I went online and downloaded a template for that size mug, added the picture, then the text.  I printed them myself on my printer - but beware, what I did goes through a LOT of ink!  Then I cut them out and used the template that is in the mug to compare sizes.  I had to cut a little bit extra off, but wasn't a huge deal.  All in all, was REALLY quick and easy for a DIY!  

The mugs come with two templates inside them.  I just traced the template onto cardboard, cut it out and used that as my template to cut the colored paper to the right size...then I just printed out a design on a sticky nametag out, stuck it on and that was that!  You can see my finished ones on either page 1 or 2.

As I mentioned, the template that I had did not fit perfectly and I still had to crop it a bit using the paper templates that are included in the mug.  As a starting point, I used this template: http://pics-usa.com/pics/  Just make sure that your text isn't over near the edges!  Good luck!

Originally Posted by MsClarke724 View Post

Do you have a link or the template itself??  I would appreciate it :)

Aww thanks girl!  I love sharing the love! :o)  I always say my wedding wouldn't be anything near what it will be now without this site!

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

I just wanted to add a huge thanks to JSZY for the original post and making all of us aware of these mugs!! Such a great find and I appreciate you taking the time to share it with us! Clearly a great idea as its become a popular thread! ;)

• 1 month later...