Wedding website?

cole379

• 3 weeks later...

I love wedding wire!

I am actually looking for feed back on our wedding website I just created: (I can't figure out how to import the actual link, but if you copy and paste it should work!)

www.doughertypartyoftwo.com

Thanks so much :)

-Morgan

I was torn between Wedding Wire and My Wedding.com. I ended up choosing Wedding Wire because of the background options ( I love that they fill the whole page). However, I am a lil disappointed that I cant add music. Apparently that was discontinued after the last update :-(.. Feel free to check out my website www.weddingwire.com/chinoandtanya , suggestions and feedback is welcome.

• 4 months later...

Happy to report that I have finally launched my "wed-site" and sent out my Save the Dates!

I am so happy I chose to go electronically and link to a website as I can stay connected with our guests (while at work), provide Hard Rock Cancun and Travel agent details with links, and update whenever necessary!

www.lannyandangela.com

I have had awesome feedback from so many indicating they absolutely loved the email version of STD and having "at their fingertip" access to info and not worried about losing a card in the recycle or junk drawer... Not on purpose of course! lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are using mywedding.com.  It can be personalized and we are finding it super easy to use.  There are also tons of different designs to choose from and its free!

Thanks for sharing

@@angelajackson was your website free to create

Happy to report that I have finally launched my "wed-site" and sent out my Save the Dates!

I am so happy I chose to go electronically and link to a website as I can stay connected with our guests (while at work), provide Hard Rock Cancun and Travel agent details with links, and update whenever necessary!

www.lannyandangela.com

I have had awesome feedback from so many indicating they absolutely loved the email version of STD and having "at their fingertip" access to info and not worried about losing a card in the recycle or junk drawer... Not on purpose of course! lol