Once you send in your detail sheet and pay for everything, can you still add things later on?  My daughter has to pick everything my April 11th and she hasn't decided on everything yet.  Can you still add things when you get down to Mexico? 

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi!

i am also planning a wedding with Karisma for November 2011 ~ Any advice? Do's or Don'ts?

I have not had much contact with our WC and I am beginning to get nervous. Hopefully it's just my wedding nerves! We have stayed at two Karisma resorts and absolutly fell in love with both! 

wacko.gif

Originally Posted by Afaybik View Post

Once you send in your detail sheet and pay for everything, can you still add things later on?  My daughter has to pick everything my April 11th and she hasn't decided on everything yet.  Can you still add things when you get down to Mexico? 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

just an update! now that we are 3 months out from our wedding at EDR ~ I have had more frequent contact with my WC and we are getting down to business with the details! she has been great!

woot.gif

Originally Posted by angi111111 View Post

Hi!

i am also planning a wedding with Karisma for November 2011 ~ Any advice? Do's or Don'ts?

I have not had much contact with our WC and I am beginning to get nervous. Hopefully it's just my wedding nerves! We have stayed at two Karisma resorts and absolutly fell in love with both! 

wacko.gif

• 4 months later...