OOT Bags Done! (Picture Heavy)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schica:  I used Glad bags (I used the glad brand because they didn't have the brand written on them in white) - sandwich size.  On the computer I created a text box 4" high and I forget how wide... like 7" I think - then I put the clipart and wordart in.  I could fit 3 on a page. I printed it on my little Deskjet printer and cut each one out, folded it in half and used double-sided tape to hold it to the baggies.

Cool -- that's what I thought! Or at least that's what I would've tried... Another question -- do you have templates of the blue heart First Aid Kit sign and the pink/red heart Sewing Kit sign? They're so cute! Did you make those or find the image somewhere...

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Kendall View Post

Schica:  I used Glad bags (I used the glad brand because they didn't have the brand written on them in white) - sandwich size.  On the computer I created a text box 4" high and I forget how wide... like 7" I think - then I put the clipart and wordart in.  I could fit 3 on a page. I printed it on my little Deskjet printer and cut each one out, folded it in half and used double-sided tape to hold it to the baggies.