My Bermuda Wedding...I'm sorry it's so long!

Jenn79

• 9 months later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BermudaBride922 View Post
Congratulations on your wedding! I am right now in the midst of planning my 9/22 wedding at Coco Reef Resort, we are traveling by ship but I am working with the onsite coordinator with all of the details of the wedding. So Excited!
Thank you! I absolutely loved the resort, and would love to stay there on vacation someday. It was the staircase down to the beach that sold me on the place, it just looks so pretty.

Good luck in all your planning, I'll be waiting to see your review when you return!

All the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
you scared me at first, i'm glad everything went smoothly. we thought about doing a cruise wedding but just couldn't find the right one to set it up for us.
Thank you, I'm glad everything went smoothly myself! It was touch and go for a while, but funnily enough, it was my husband who was more concerned than me! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BermudaBride922 View Post
Quick question - do you still know someone on the island who can go onsite to do hair and makeup? Everyone I am finding is costing a minimum of $250!

Thanks
Afraid I can't help you there. I had my maid of honour and her mom do my hair and makeup for me. Is there anyone coming with you who is really good with hair?

The island is notoriously expensive, and of course, as soon as you add the word "wedding" to anything, the price goes up.

Sorry I can't be more help. frown.gif

• 1 year later...