Preliminary OOT Bag & Contents **Lots of Pictures***

here you go msnwink.gif

http://www.cheaptravelsizes.com/products/deodorant-body-spray-axe-1oz

Originally Posted by KCB2011 View Post

I thought about that, but I can't find the travel size ANYWHERE!  I even checked Walmart and they don't have them.....or at least the one I was at didn't so I'll have to do some better searching.  FI suggested ball caps and then we could put them each (pashminas and caps) in a basket at the entrance to the reception that say "for the ladies" and "for the guys"...I dunno.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - your guests are going to be so surprised!  I think people expect a bag of goodies (water, snacks, etc) when they travel out of town for weddings, but nothing like this!  Absolutely great.  I'm trying to figure out bags so I may have to check this vendor - these are really nice.

Target has a lot of travel size. I really think I am going to buy reg sz boxes of imodiam-tylenol etc and put them in individual jewerly bags that they sell at Hobby lobby etc and label them. The individual packages are nice but you are paying addt for the packaging..

You are right that it is cheaper to buy the bulk size and re-package but when i asked around about this people said that people were less likely to use the stuff especially pill type things because they are not labelled or in its original packaging. Even if its coming from someone they know. You also have to be careful through airport security depending on how you are shipping them :)

Originally Posted by Beth O View Post

Target has a lot of travel size. I really think I am going to buy reg sz boxes of imodiam-tylenol etc and put them in individual jewerly bags that they sell at Hobby lobby etc and label them. The individual packages are nice but you are paying addt for the packaging..