Cheap and awesome OOT bags

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to share with you all my awesome OOT bag find! I ordered them from Oriental Trading Company and they are MUCH nicer than I expected for the price.  I got 24 personalized tote bags for $29.99!  They are the non-woven type of bag, sort of like a re-usable shopping bag and you can get up to 7 lines of personalization on them.  They come in bright neon colors (green, yellow, orange and pink) and are perfect for OOT bags! 

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=47/979&mode=Searching&erec=7&D=neon+bags&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&N=0&Ntt=neon+bags&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&sd=Personalized+Large+Nonwoven+Neon+Color+Tote+Bags#RL7

Plus, if you search around you can prob find a online coupon from OTC to save a few extra bucks :)

tote bags.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I love your idea. Thats a great find. I just got mine as well. Our color is orange and we wanted to give our guests bags tehy can use again. I found orange/yellow once at the Christmas Tree Shop for $5.99each. They have linign and a pocket inside. It is more than we wanted to pay but they are really cute. We got one for each girl coming to the wedding.

IMG_0880.JPG

• 1 month later...