Problems starting new thread: "Data Not found"

Hi - I'm unable to start a new thread.  I've tried on several days and in different threads.

I am using IE8 and also tried Firefox (not the newest version).

I cleared cookies, browsing history and turned off pop-up blocker and I don't use a smart toolbar or other things mentioned.

Message is No Data Found

several threads but most recently :http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/list/22/just-venting-or-funnies

Would like to post for sure....hope you can fix it for me!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this on my profile.. does this issue have anything to do with my user privileges and my ability to start a new thread?  Thanks.

Your Community Profile

Forum Post Count:

The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums

• 3 weeks later...

I just joined yesterday.

I wanted to start a new thread in "Newbies"  and introduce myself, but I also get the same "no data found" message!

I have cleared cookies, logged in & out, I don't use google chrome.........so frustrating!

I see so many helpful brides & would like to post on some of these forums! What can I do?? Help!!

• 1 year later...

I am getting a different error when I am trying to post a new thread. Is it because my profile is not active yet? 

I use Google Chrome and IE 8 and both did not help. 

Your Community Profile

just now

The rest of your profile will become visible after you've been active in the forums