Adult Realizations

islandbride8

HAHA love these!

#23 rings especially true for me.... pretty sure I sleepwalk like a zombie to hit the sleep button on the alarm clock, 'cause I never remember it afterwards - I just wonder why my alarm never went off!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

love it..

my adult realization is...you're NEVER too grown to STOP believing in fairytales...ALL women should be treated like cinderella by her prince charming!  :-) 

thanks to my love and especially my ex..i am living my fairytale..i'm thanking my ex because if he hadn't been such a douche bag, i would've never had the pleasure of being swept off my feet by a truly beautiful surprise aka my fiance, Torry!  smile123.gif

happy planning, ladies!!!

R~

LOL!!  I love it!  My fiance made a post on FaceBook saying almost the same thing!  You are EXACTLY right about the fairytale thing!!!  I usually do not like a fuss being made over me but....that is the one day....I expect to have the fuss!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

love it..

my adult realization is...you're NEVER too grown to STOP believing in fairytales...ALL women should be treated like cinderella by her prince charming!  :-) 

thanks to my love and especially my ex..i am living my fairytale..i'm thanking my ex because if he hadn't been such a douche bag, i would've never had the pleasure of being swept off my feet by a truly beautiful surprise aka my fiance, Torry!  smile123.gif

happy planning, ladies!!!

R~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...