Are you wearing shoes on the beach

I want everyone in the wedding party, including myself and fiance to be barefoot. I am worried about the heat of the sand so I'll have to try it out the days prior to the ceremony! On my invites it says "Barefoot Ceremony: July 14, 2011"... hopefully the guests will follow suit!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking of wearing flip-flops for ceremony, since it will be hard to walk on sand in heels, but I will change into heels for reception. I am all about heels and pretty shoes. I would like to be tall like a tower in my pictures. I will probably change into flip-flops again for dancing after midnight lol

I'm going to give my bridesmaid and flower girls flip flops for the beach ceremony as part of their welcome gifts.. Good point on the heat of the sand I would not have thought of that and suggested we just go barefoot!

I know we'll do heels for later but I haven't found anything yet.  My FI isn't much taller than me so I could stay comfy if I want!:)

p.s. great idea about the mat with the brush to brush sand off!!

• 3 months later...