Hello ladies!

I am doing MIB for our STDs. I love the idea of putting some Coconut fragrance oil on the cork/ in the bottle, but I can't seem to FIND any! I tried Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics, Bed Bath and Beyond, The Body Shop, and Bath and Body Works. NOTHING! 

I picked up some Vanilla Lime stuff, but it's just not the same. I thought it would be more Limey...Anyone know where I can find some GOOD smelling coconut oil??

Thanks!!s

I've gotten coconut perfume oil from the Body Shop here in Canada as well as Pina Colada scented oil for putting on light bulb rings, cotton balls, etc.

I just checked their website and noticed they don't carry either anymore.  Here's the link for the stuff I have, if you can find it, it would work great.  http://www.thebodyshop.com/_en/_ww/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Fragrance&catcode=C_Fragrance_PerfumeOils&prdcode=77629m 

You could try perfumes from Demeter they have all kinds of tropical scents, love the banana flambe.