BLOG-First shout-outs for Jan 2011!

Our very first shout-out for 2011 goes to Amy Youngblood who tied the knot with her groom at Las Caletas this past January 2. I love the maracas Omar came-up with to go along with a graphic that she sent us...
  Amy%2BYoungblood%2B%25281%2529.JPG
    Big congratulations to Lucy who said her "i dos" in Sayulita January 8th ... she wanted the Megan designbut with an orchid flower instead and Israel created these beautiful renditions :)....   IMG_9940.JPG     Shout-out to Courtney who also said "yes" on the same day but at the Secrets Maroma Beach resort in Cancun. These maracas are actually the very first painted by the newest member of our team, Jazmine who is also, yes, part of our family ;). I think she did a fantastic job!   Maracas%2BCourtney%2B%25286%2529.JPG     And last but not least, Congratulations to Mattie & Julian who entered nuptial bliss on January 8th.well, honestly I'm not sure where - we dropped the maracas off at Dreams PV, however ;). And, yes, my heart heart goes to these maracas - I think they are just truly unique and different from anything we've done before and the artist (Antonio) really did a beautiful job. Even if he is my husband ;).   starfish.jpg IMG_9950.JPG     Coming-up, Meredith & Spencer's wedding blog, some more shout-outs from this weekend and I will also be posting cut-off dates for spring maraca orders (mostly will affect April/May brides ;) ... OH and, yes, announcing the winners of the WINWIN contest!