Design your own wedding shoes!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in L.A for a day in April and I went to see Dori at Milk & Honey to design my shoes. I had a pretty solid idea in mind, I wanted a design I absolutely could not find in stores for over a year and I looked HARD. it was fabulous to sit down with Milk & Honey and see the fabric in person, look at the window of shoes and talk about the design. Dori is a great person, I am so excited to see how the design comes together! I still have a few more weeks until it will be shipped and I certainly recommend this company. I'll shore photos when the shoes arrive  :)

Can't wait to see photos!

Originally Posted by ScorpioBride View Post

I was in L.A for a day in April and I went to see Dori at Milk & Honey to design my shoes. I had a pretty solid idea in mind, I wanted a design I absolutely could not find in stores for over a year and I looked HARD. it was fabulous to sit down with Milk & Honey and see the fabric in person, look at the window of shoes and talk about the design. Dori is a great person, I am so excited to see how the design comes together! I still have a few more weeks until it will be shipped and I certainly recommend this company. I'll shore photos when the shoes arrive  :)

That is awesome.  I can't wait to see your shoes!

Originally Posted by ScorpioBride View Post