Is your dress going to be (or is) ivory or white?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by coming together View Post
Mine is white.. the picture that I have for my avator is the dress, but in a champagne color. My FI was very stern that I had a white dress, it's something with my mother-in-law, I suppose she'd be suspicious?? About what, I am not sure. My FI and I have lived together for 3 years. Whatever.
Gorgeous dress, in champagne or white!

Ta mmy,

I think my dress is the same color as yours. You really have to look at it to tell that it is ivory. Pete doesn't really care what color I wear. He just wants to make sure that I don't put him in a suit. It would be soooo... hot. Hopefully I will luck out and find something for him in the same color as my dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RECancunBride View Post
I really wanted a white dress too..I ended up getting diamond white, which is between bright white and ivory - I think it looks white.
I got diamond white as well but I really wanted the offwhite.

I agree the Ivory just goes much better with most peoples skin color better. White is just so much IMO but I guess I don't care being that I got the diamond white. hahaha