The Hard Rock Punta Cana

Originally Posted by ideangelis411 View Post

I am using Katya Nova Photography for my July 2013 wedding and they are amazing. They have been and continue to be so helpful theough out this process. They have photographed many weddings at the hard Rock and can answer Many of your concerns. Check out there link and let me know if you have any further questions

http://www.katyanovablog.com/hard-rock-punta-cana-review-wedding-2/

Hi, could you share Katya Nova Photography pricing and package info?  We are getting married at HRPC June 6th 2013 and are considering using them. 

Well if you ask the Miami coordinators they will tell you that there is an extra cost to add flowers/sashes etc... to the complimentary collection. BUT, we were married at Hard Rock on 12/15/12 and brought our own decorations anyway. Luiciana was our wedding coordinator in Punta Cana and she was wonderful! She set up our ceremony site as we requested with our decor without extra cost. As others have said everyone at the resort is wonderful and goes out if their way to make sure that you are happy. Miami will always tell you "No" or "We can not guarantee..." but at the resort you will hear "Yes, it's our pleasure!"

Hello Tatiana, Your wedding was beautiful. I enjoyed the video very much. I too will be getting married at the hard rock this July and will be having jochy and his crew. I was wondering how many nights and how many rooms did you pay for them and how much and how was your experience with them as well. Thanks. Apple

Originally Posted by HuongRyan1313 View Post

Hi, could you share Katya Nova Photography pricing and package info?  We are getting married at HRPC June 6th 2013 and are considering using them. 

I would just e-mail her directly just to see if she is still available. I tried to get pricing for her and she was already booked for June 1st.