My bags got lost in the mail

OMGmad.gif

I ordered from a lady on ETSY and she made me beautiful bags, however they got returned to her in Oct and now theyre lost in the mail. Im not sure why, but she didnt get tracking so im not even sure if they will get to me in time now.

Im so frustrated, our wedding is Jan 19 and I wont have time to order bags now (unless I want to pay $$$ for fast shipping).

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do? I tried looking at stores around here but I cant even find anything. msncry.gif

Oh no!!  I am so sorry....I don't know what to say!?!?!  That really stinks.  I think if I were in your shoes I would probably just order some online and pay the money for fast shipping.  If your bags happen to show up before you leave, you can always return the '2nd choice' ones and you're only out the cost of the expedited shipping...

yikes! that is sooo annoying! you can always order the .99 cent canvas totes from cheaptotes.com and then use iron on transfer sheets to put your monogram or logo on them??  (that is what i did for my oot bags).... but they got to me pretty quickly....

or i'd suggest maybe checking out your local dollar stores to see what kinds of totes they have? good luck! 

I'm so sorry to hear Clean.  That's terrible!  I've experienced that too.  I purchased foldable shopping bags to put in each person's oot bag.  I ordered them mid November and yet to arrive.  They are coming from China so they must be lost in the mail.  So now i have to find an alternative too.  :(