Hi All, 

We are working with a travel agent to coordinate all of the discounted hotel rates for guests. I'll be including her contact information in the STD so guests can start researching but is it appropriate to include the hotel room night rates? There are different rooms so I'm not sure if I should .... but I don't want guests to start doing the research on there own and see a higher cost. 

We sent out STDs last year but had to postpone our wedding... all of guests were looking at expedia and other travel sites instead of picking up the phone and calling the TA. 

Any advice? Include rates or not? How do I get guests to call the TA?

Thanks!

Hannah

We're working with destinationweddings.com and my fiance and I checked all the sites to make sure they were giving us the best rate (which they did).  We hope everyone will go through them, but guest will do what they want.  My opinion is to not include the rate.  We sent out a Save the Date with TA info and our wedding website which has all the detail.  At the same time, we did email everyone the main information with the cost of a 3 night stay.  My mom is taking the position of basically making everyone go thru our travel agent. LOL  Good Luck!