Hello Hello

Bermuda Bride to Be

Hi There,

My name is Hannah and although I'm not a brand-newbie ... I kinda am. My fiance and I got engaged on 6.7.08 and set our wedding date 7.2.2010 in Bermuda. Unfortunately, 2009 was a horrible year due and last December we decided to postpone our wedding (after sending out save the dates sad.gif). 2010 was slightly better and we decided that 2011 is our year... so we set a date of 9.10.11 and the planning is back on... YAY! So I'm back on BDW ... not that I was really ever gone... my brother got married in Mexico in August of this year so I was scoping stuff out for him.

I'm one of those that believe things happen for a reason... so I'm looking forward to the planning. Engaged on 6.7.08 and Married on 9.10.11... hubby-to-be shouldn't forget those dates. hehe.

So Hello to all! If anyone has recently gotten married or is planning a BM wedding... let me know. I would love to chat! I've been to the island a couple times and my fiance was born and raised in BM.

Have a Fabulous 2011!!!

~ Hannah 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic