Tri-State (New York, New Jersey, Conn) Brides where are you?!?!?!?

Tennyt1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be for the reception/ dinner after the ceremony. For the rehearsal dinner I recently got a floral BCBG dress which I may wear....still looking though. My wedding gown is beautiful...it is a Pronovias mermaid style pretty plain except for the jeweled sash.  I would send pics but my FI is so curious and he may end up seeing them..  What is your's like?

HI,

I am in NYC!!!!

I AM SOOOO SOOOO IN ON THE BD THING!!!!!

Please let me know who you are looking to do this with.

I was looking online and found someone called Shameless Photography, the going rate is about $700 for a whole day photo shoot.

What is your vendor asking for?

Ok, got it. I think it would make a great reception dress. You're getting somewhere, lol. I ordered that dress from the Limited and hate it so I'm still at square one. Not a bad dress but I want something more wow. Your gown sounds amazing. Mine is from david's. It's mermaid style and pretty plain as well but it's got some jewels on the chest. I'm in love. :)

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 View Post

This would be for the reception/ dinner after the ceremony. For the rehearsal dinner I recently got a floral BCBG dress which I may wear....still looking though. My wedding gown is beautiful...it is a Pronovias mermaid style pretty plain except for the jeweled sash.  I would send pics but my FI is so curious and he may end up seeing them..  What is your's like?

Hi Girls!  Congratulations to all of you!!!  I'm a Jersey bride planning a May 2012 wedding in St. Thomas!  I'm loving this forum and the entire planning process so far!

Tenny,

If there are still spots open I would be interested in learning more about the BD shoot in NYC this summer.  My fiance's birthday is in late August and that would be an awesome surprise for him.  Plus by doing it several months from now it gives time to get into fighting shape LOL.  I checked out the site and her work looks beautiful!  Great idea getting a group together to share in the costs.  I will PM you shortly for more information. 

ATTENTION LADIES!!

Ladies interested in a BD Shoot with Jen details are as follows:

Packages start at $325 and you can add extras. A group of 3 or more girls, you get a 10% discount. Hair is $100 and Make-up is $100. Jen also offers "Boudoir Party" A group of 5-8 girls and shoot starts at $99. The shoots are done on a rotating basis. First girl would get her makeup done and then when done, begin her shoot. As she is shooting, the second girl would get her makeup done and the rotation continues. This makes the session completely private for one on one shooting time with Jen. She has packages as low as $99 (photos not included) but a minimum purchase of $100 is required, such as photos, album etc... I personally think the $325 package is ideal. Just my opinion. 

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Jen only has one Saturday available in August, which is the 27th. However, she is flexible during the week. Let me know what works best for everyone so we can get our group together. If the 27th is preferred,  I have to get back to Jen ASAP with a head count and nothing is official until she gets package details and a deposit from everyone. Anyone interested, PM me your email address so I can forward you the package details. Let's get our sexy on and get booked smile159.gif