Midwest Brides Unite!

schmizer

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies!  How goes the planning?  We have started to get responses back from our invites, and so far there is only 1 additional yes that hasn't booked yet.  That is okay though, everyone says they are going to go and I am okay with it if they don't go.  Of course I want EVERYONE to go but that is not realistic.  

I found a steal of a dress for our TTD session, $49.99.  Totally stoked with myself on that one.  I am heading out dress shopping next weekend with FSIL and FMIL and we'll see what I come up with on that front.

I finished our second newsletter this weekend with updates for everyone.  It is kind of fun to do that kind of stuff.  It gives me little projects to focus on in between.

I have been trying to get details worked out with the resort but since MP doesn't allow contact with onsite coordinators until 3 months out I am annoying someone in Miami to help me but she doesn't seem to have a whole lot of answers which makes me feel bad for the brides that don't have a TA to step in.

What are you all up to?  How is planning going?

• 2 weeks later...