Midwest Brides Unite!

schmizer

That's hilarious!

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 View Post

My favorite on TA was someone who ranted on and on about how awful his trip was because he never had a washcloth for 5 days!!!  Are you kidding me?!!? LOL I don't even use washclothes, but how the heck would that ruin your trip?!?  Gotta love it!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay ladies, remember I mentioned earlier that I hurt my knee? Well, I had my MRI Monday & went to the ortho today... he told me that my knee cap dislocated then popped back in place. When that happened it tore my medial retinaculum, fractured the back side of the knee cap & now there's 2 big pieces of bone floating around :( He put a Forrest Gump looking brace on my leg that I even have to sleep in. Surgery's scheduled for next Thursday. He asked when I'll be getting married in April and when I told him that I leave April 26th, he told me I would just make it, but don't get carried away with the dancing... so bummed.

Hi All,

I'm Meredith and my FI's name is Tom.  We live in West Milwaukee Wisconsin.  Our wedding will be at the Moon Palace Cancun/Riviera Maya in April 2012, we are hoping to confirm the date by the end of January.  We have only been engaged since December 17 so I think we are doing pretty good, maybe.

More about me,

I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, met my FI on eharmony when I was still living in Illinois and he lived here, we dated for 4 months before I moved up here.  It was just right.  So I am a Bears fan in Packer country who loves the Brewers it's a good thing I can walk to the games.   I'm a sports nut, book geek who can't wait to celebrate her marriage in Mexico!  My future SIL just got married in October at the Beach Palace and we never would have considered a DW if it wasn't for that experience. 

I look forward to keeping up and getting to know you all

@ Queen Diva here's to a speedy recovery and proving those DR's wrong and dancing your wedding night away in paradise