Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Hey,

I am taking a photographer down from Boston and we are getting married on the 19th - If you wanted me to ask if they would be willing to stay longer I will do that! PM me for their website if you want to take a look. It is a 2 person photography team!

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

I actually recently contacted Ivan for his prices and I do like his work and have heard good things.  If you wanted to ask him about a discount and see what he thinks about it- let me know!

welcome.gif bojanglesgirl and happy planning!! 

Originally Posted by Bojanglesgirl View Post

hello ladies, I'm new to the website.  Looking to book my wedding at Moon Palace next year.  

I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one waiting weeks for a response from the resort!

and I would also love to hear more about that dress!!!

smile124.gifATTENTIONsmile124.gif April 2012 MP Brides.

For those future brides that will be on the resort on April 21, 2012, Would you like to get together and take a few bridal group pictures?  It appears that I am the last (well 5pm) bride to get married so when we move to the reception, I thought it would be great if you wanted to put on your gown again, to start a BDW tradition, for us to get together and take a group picture.  If this is something that would interest you, please let me know..that way I will advise my photog.

Merrylee will be onsite and thought this would be fab ;-) 

Hi ladies, 

I have been reading threads on this website for a few weeks now and decided it is a good time to introduce myself. My name is Sophia and I am hoping to have an Indian/Sikh wedding on May 5th, 2012 at Moon Palace. I've already come to rely on the information provided by you all on this website and am so thankful to have found it! You are all so wonderfully helpful! I look forward to contributing to the threads as well!

That would be super cool! It's my fiance's birthday that day and our last night there so I'm not sure what we'll be up to but once we get our schedule sorted I would LOVE to be a part of that. It would make for some really cool pictures!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

smile124.gifATTENTIONsmile124.gif April 2012 MP Brides.

For those future brides that will be on the resort on April 21, 2012, Would you like to get together and take a few bridal group pictures?  It appears that I am the last (well 5pm) bride to get married so when we move to the reception, I thought it would be great if you wanted to put on your gown again, to start a BDW tradition, for us to get together and take a group picture.  If this is something that would interest you, please let me know..that way I will advise my photog.

Merrylee will be onsite and thought this would be fab ;-) 

Hi Sophia :)

Originally Posted by sophia56 View Post

Hi ladies, 

I have been reading threads on this website for a few weeks now and decided it is a good time to introduce myself. My name is Sophia and I am hoping to have an Indian/Sikh wedding on May 5th, 2012 at Moon Palace. I've already come to rely on the information provided by you all on this website and am so thankful to have found it! You are all so wonderfully helpful! I look forward to contributing to the threads as well!

Congrats Bojangles! You will find sooo much helpful info on here! When do you think you will get married?!

hello ladies, I'm new to the website.  Looking to book my wedding at Moon Palace next year.  

I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one waiting weeks for a response from the resort!

Welcome and Happy Planning!