Don't use BEST IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY -Michael in Jamaica

matzah1

He cancelled on us less than a month before our wedding!!

Total unprofessional.  He acts like a sensitive high school kid and does not know how to interpret emails or what you'd like to have for your wedding.

Now we are scrambling looking for a Negril photographer and our wedding is 27 days away..

Bravo Michael, you're an absolute idiot and unprofessional.

thatswck.gifshots.gif

Brian will be doing my wedding in Jamaica Dec 2011. I met with him in November when I did my site visit, he's very professional and the pictures on his website speak for themself. Let me know if you have any questions.

Originally Posted by LaraJo View Post

That is awful and I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. Here are some the names of some photographers my wedding coordinator sent:

Photographers

Hope this helps!

smile36.gifWe found a great photographer, and already put a deposit with her last week: Misha Earle is our savior!  She's great, is very polite, cool, and professional.  She has work on Facebook too.  Her prices are reasonable and she's part of Damien and Paula's group of WPAJamaica, it's an elite, 8-9 members of excellent photographers. None of them have any bad pics or slideshows.  Misha is the elite member of the group so she costs a few hundred more.  But we figure this is our big day, which will only happen once, we want amazing photos to capture the memories...know what I mean? jerry.gifbunny_4.gif

Check her out here: http://www.mishaearlephotography.com/

• 1 year later...