Hi there!

schmizer

Just wanted to take a second to say hello.  I am new to the forum and have just started planning our Maui wedding for 4.21.12 a few weeks ago!  I stumbled across this forum and it has already been incredibly insightful!  Looking forward to spending many long hours here!

Congratulations, and welcome to the forum. Maui is a beautiful place to have a wedding.  We just on the Oahu a couple weeks ago and stumbled across a wedding on a small stretch of beach, absolutely gorgeous. Don't let the little things stress you out, remember that this planning thing is supposed to be fun!

Congrats and welcome!! Maui is absolutely beautiful and would be the perfect place for a wedding. I got engaged in Maui in December 09. I would have loved to get married on the beach in Hawaii but it's too much travel for many of our guest. So mexico it is. I love mexico too. LOL I had 1.5 to go when i first joined the forum as well. Like the others have said.... It goes by fast!! I have 10 months to go. Have you picked a resort? FYI: the JW Marriot is absolutely stunning!!