FMIL who can't make a decision!

I just had to vent here because sometimes I think FI gets annoyed when I complain about how indecisive his family is!  We have a TA, but she kinda sucks, so I have been helping people book, which I honestly don't mind. I'm always on travel sites anyways, and I want our guests to get the best deal possible, so it's fine.  The problem is, his mom cannot decide when she is coming and seems unable to talk to his aunt (who she will travel with) about their plans.  So she asks me to help, but then it's "oh, I haven't talked to so and so yet, so I don't know."  Well don't ask me to spend all this time looking!  Also, we said from the beginning that we would pay for his mom because she just could not afford it. No problem.  But now, the longer she takes to decide, the more expensive it gets! I really think it's kind of rude!

So I told FI that until his mom decides and talks to his aunt, I am not spending more time. Also, he knows I will be very mad if we end up spending much more because of this.  It's like, come on! Pick up the darn phone and ask your sister what she is doing! It's only been 3 months since you started this indecisiveness!!  

I can totally relate. We're paying for our parents airfare/accommodations as well. We have already advised my FMIL that she needs to be on the same page with her best friend of what their travel dates are. We've also expressed that the longer you wait to book, the more expensive it becomes. We'll see how that goes when it's time to book.