Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding View Post
I'm doing the same thing too. My WC told me another great way to use them. We're going to put buckets of rose water at the edge of the sand near the cement. So after the ceremony, everyone can wash off the sand from their feet and grab a fresh, clean pair of flip flops.
here's the thread:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...flop-tags.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyD View Post
How did you guys decide what sizes to buy? I am giong to have 50+ guests, so I would hate to buy a bunch of flip flops that don't fit.
I bought some of each size, more size 7 cause I know it's too popular (all my friends and I are size 7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyD View Post
How did you guys decide what sizes to buy? I am giong to have 50+ guests, so I would hate to buy a bunch of flip flops that don't fit.
In the RSVP section of my website, I set up a question for them to answer with the RSVP and it was what is your shoe size. For the people who did not RSVP on line, I just called or emailed them. I wanted to make sure I had all the right sizes.

We are doing the same. I got red for boys and turquoise for girls. We are putting them on a table with a sign that says "Dancing Shoes." I put our logo and sizes on round labels and put one of each on each pair.

I have also seen where (similar to the rose water) you put a couple of little hand brooms/brushes by a chair at the reception entrance so people can brush the sand off their feet and put on clean flipflops.