I actually originally thought I would use them for my DW and then decided that everything we are giving in our OOT bags was enough of a favor...so I am going to use them to bring in a little "flavor" of mexico into my reception back home!  I think they will be fun!

Just an online store -- http://www.amols.com/catalog/product/MX700 .  The medium are what I'm ordering, but they are on back order at the moment. Also, if you email them and tell them that you want specific colors, they will do that for you!  I am ordering 1/2 glacier blue and 1/2 orange (they do have some colors that aren't shown -- orange, pink, etc.).

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 View Post

Yes, that was what I was thinking when I saw them too, an added flavor of Mexico to bring back into the AHR... Hmm, I'm saving this idea! 

Now - the place you purchased them, is that a local place in Philly, or is it onliine?

• 3 months later...

I created my tags today using Vistaprint. Thank you for the inspiration and ideas ladies.

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

that last line helped me find it!!  Thanks so much!!!

"Instead of tapping on your glass,

here's a system with Mexican class..

Stand and shake with all your might,

to see the groom kiss his bride tonight!"

Borrowed from a fellow BDW bride:

101.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...