FS GORGEOUS Gently Used Handmade Italian silk Bridal Gown

fmichelle

As wedding expenses are mounting up, it's time to sell this beautiful dress that has been professionally dry cleaned and heirloomed since 2002. Although the marriage did not last, this dress certainly will.  It was purchased for me by my Italian FIL as a present in Italy from a couture designer by the name of Teresa Michelio.  There is hand beading on the corset and the skirt as well as on the veil itself, all matching.

You can see pictures at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/fortuityproductions/WeddingDress?authkey=Gv1sRgCNmLitqG7eWo1gE#

I would put the street size at a 4-6 (the back is a halter style). Although I'm 5'2", I wore 6" heels and it went all the way to the ground.  Included are the arm length gloves and the extremely long veil (the Italian way is for the veil to be longer than the train). The dress is actually two pieces and VERY comfortable and not that heavy. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

The original price was 6 million lira (3,000USD). I am asking $1,500 OBO.

It really is an absolutely beautiful dress. I would love to see someone else get some use out of it.