Totally overwhelmed so need a little help

I'm a little confused about the thank you cards...are they sent out after the wedding or when people book?  Just wondering because I am so late with sending out my invitations but was wondering if I need to send out cards saying, "Thanks for booking" since most people have already booked.

I finally have my website done or partly done since we didn't get our pictures yet.  This is very hard living in two different countries.  I sent the website address to the people that have e-mails and was thinking I could have people RSVP there but a lot of people don't have e-mails so I need to send paper invites.  I couldn't send paper to those that don't have e-mail can I? and send by e-mail to everyone else?

Personally, I wouldn't bother with "thank you" cards for those who have booked, depending on how many are attending, a follow up call might be nice. Save the thank you cards to send after the wedding.....

Regarding the paper invites, are you asking to only send them to those without emails?

If you are happy with that, then go for it! I am only sending paper invites to those who have booked (this was a compromise with my HTB) as I was hoping to get away with the email thing too :)