Bachelorette ideas please!

Ok ladies,

This Saturday is my best friend's bachelorette party that her sister and I are planning. I need some fun ideas for the night. So far we are meeting at her sister's house for cocktails and dinner, then getting on a party bus for some bar hopping. I'm looking for ideas for games, etc. So far I plan to come up with a "scavenger hunt" full of things the bride-to-be needs to acquire, or do. Any ideas of what I can include...

Thanks!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• VIP Member

What we did for my sister's bachelorette party which was a LOT of fun is we made a t-shirt for the scavanger hunt. She had to cross things off of her list as we went. We also stuck life savers (Suck for a buck) on the front of the shirt. We made $250, so it was awesome! We had such a great time!

• VIP Member

Oh, the most fun item on the scavenger hunt was "find a man to serenade you." This guy started singing a song from Top Gun... THE WHOLE BAR JOINED IN!!! And we are talking a huge bar in downtown Milwaukee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Oh, the most fun item on the scavenger hunt was "find a man to serenade you." This guy started singing a song from Top Gun... THE WHOLE BAR JOINED IN!!! And we are talking a huge bar in downtown Milwaukee!
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Was she embarassed?

Quote:
What we did for my sister's bachelorette party which was a LOT of fun is we made a t-shirt for the scavanger hunt. She had to cross things off of her list as we went. We also stuck life savers (Suck for a buck) on the front of the shirt. We made $250, so it was awesome! We had such a great time!

Well, the BTB made it VERY clear that she would not do suck for a buck or carry around any sort of falice. She also said she wouldn't wear anything that said bachelorette on it...we'll see about that one.

• VIP Member

What a rip off! My sister was VERY embarrassed at first... but as she started to see the cash flow in she got over it! We couldn't believe how much money we made. And it actually came to the point of men giving me $10 to take a life saver off of my sister. I'm not sure why this was a big deal as she was wearing a baggy t-shirt... it's not like I was sucking it off of her. But, he $10 is $10!

Oh, the nipple piercing sacavager item was fun too. Except men found it important to show us "other" piercings!

Quote:

that is awesome - gonna have to remember that!!!