Majestic Elegance June, 2011

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get to see all the attachments that are posted. It will be very useful when you are getting into making your OOT bags, welcome letters and so on. That is if you decide to do that. You can always get people to email you the attachments. When I finally get there- if you want anything I can email them.

• 1 month later...

Hey there ME Brides! I'm somewhat of a slacker on the posts/messages/.... well everything, really! But I started reading through the boards and saw that ME has a cocktail hour! That is AWESOME! So glad I stumbled upon this - thanks for the info!  I was a bit concerned about the time between our wedding 4 p.m. and dinner at Asadito. Of course, there will be photos too, but we're getting a small package, so they'll be minimal. Getting so excited! Good luck to you all!

Hi.  I am sooo glad I found this site.  I am the sister of a Bride to be June 17 2011 ME.  She has the ceremony set and confirmed for 3:00 on the beach and about 30 guests attending and that is as far as we have got.  I am hoping 3-3:30 ceremony on beach, 3:30 - 4:30 cocktail hour at beach restaurant/bar, 5:00 - 6:00 private dinner parrots bar, 6:00 - 9:00 Private party reception parrots bar.  We are having no luck getting a response from the wedding coordinator and starting to get nervous.  Any helpful tips would be appreciated.  Also, any suggestions on photgraphy?