This is a budget spreadsheet I made.

When you open this document, you'll see the overall budget (sheet named "Categorized Budget"). Enter your budget dollar amount in cell B35 (pink and says "Enter Budget Here). When you put your dollar amount in, it will divide that between all the categories.

Then, look at the bottom of the workbook and you'll see tabs for each category of expense (Ceremony/Reception, Attire, Decoration, Music, Photography, Stationary and Gifts). When you click on each of these tabs, you can enter your individual expenses. Do not enter anything in peach colored fields. These are set to auto-calculate based on what you enter for quantity and per item price.

As you start filling in your individual expenses on the category sheets, the "Categorized Budget" page will fill in on it's own. This gives you an overall view of where you're spending your money for each category.

[attachment no longer exists]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

How many points does it take to open it? How do I earn points?! I would love any guidance to help me stay within budget - that's one of the biggest reasons we ended up going DW! (We were about to sign a contract for $30K+ and I realized that's wayyyy too much, we'd have an even better time for half the cost and spending more time with those we love on an island!) Anyway, any help in opening this would be appreciated!