I am finally mailing out my STD's and I could not be any more pleased with how they have turned out. 

The covers are made from navy blue card stock that has been pressed with a gold leaf stamp.  I had these done at a printer but I did the art work.  There are little details within the eagle like our wedding date year, our initials, and "love is patient, love is kind" on the script.

The envelopes I purchased from www.paperpresentation.com in size A6 in a classic linen natural white and I also purchased the envelope liners from the same place.

Page 1 is laid out like a typical first page in a passport,  but has our wedding details.

Page 2 has the save the date information

Page 3 & 4 has information about the hotel and Playa del Carmen

Page 5 & 6 have information about our wedding website and travel

All of the inside pages are printed on a linen card stock.  I used a corner rounder from the local craft store on all the corners.  I attached the passport page to the cover using spray glue.

I bound the pages with gold colored staples that I found at my local craft store.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)

Passport Frontpage 1&2Pages 3&4

Pages 5&6

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if my invite will continue the travel theme only because my mom wants something more traditional.  If that is the one thing she wants in the wedding.... I will give her that. Originally the passport was going to be the invitation. 

All I had to do was assemble them together and corner round.  Luckily, I have some great friends and bottles of wine that made it go by quickly.