Pre-wedding items for sale

I have a bunch of things that I have chosen not to use or have an excess of.  Prices do not include shipping, but if it fits in a large pre-paid envelope, the cost will be $4.90 for anywhere in the U.S.  I will also check to see if something cost less than that.

These are Shelley George brand new shoes size 7.  They are ivory silk with 2 inch heels.  Leather sole.  My mother bought them and I do not know what she paid.  A quick google search shows them as being $170, but I know she would not have paid more than $80 for them.  I'm asking for $30 + shipping

White Havaianas size 7-8.  I am a size 7 and these were too big.  I think they might fit a size 8 or 9.  Bought for $19 but will sell them for $12.

Bamboo wedge sandals - black canvas - size 7.  Will sell for $8. 

WeddingStuff053.jpgWeddingStuff049.jpg

I also have the the following:

Cutterpede perferator with cutting attachment $8

EK Success Medium corner puncher $3 (this is too big for the airplane ticket STD or invites)

Cards & Pockets - 1 package of cardstock - metalic bronze 25 sheets.  Paid $7.50.  Will sell for $4.

WeddingStuff050.jpgWeddingStuff051.jpgWeddingStuff052.jpg

I also have these Martha Stewart clear stamps - some of them are used and a bit stained but will work.  I used them for our pre-travel packages and stamped the outside envelopes.  You will need an acrylic block to use these stamps, which can be found at any craft store. 

WeddingStuff054.jpgWeddingStuff058.jpg