Hi! Can anyone please give me some good/cheap restaurants for welcome dinner, and places to go out in San Jose Del Cabo??

I am getting married in San Jose Del Cabo, and I need some ideas of places to have Welcome Dinner in San Jose Del Cabo. I've been there before several years ago, and I can't remember of some restaurants/taquerias that I ate at.

I also need help organizing a night out. But I don't want to drive to Cabo for this!

Please Help!

Caroline

I'm looking for a place too.  We're looking to accommodate 50-55ppl for less than $100pp (including alcohol).  I'd like an authentic mexican restaurant since our dinner is going to be fine dining/cuisine. I've been referred to Mi Casa and La Damiana.  I'm waiting to hear back from both places.  I think they're both in San Jose del Cabo.

I'm on the hunt for a place as well that can accomodate about 50 people for the rehearsal dinner.  I'd prefer Mexican food as well. 

I was at Mi Casa in February for a bachelorette party with 15 girls.  THe service was pretty good and the food was OK.  I wouldn't say it's "authentic" Mexican food.  The ambiance is cheesey but fun.  It has a very festive vibe.  THe only reason I am not considering Mi Casa as an option for my party is I heard it's $100 per person and I really just don't think the food and the margs (made with the low-level tequila) are worth it. 

I just emailed La Fonda, which supposedly has great Mexican food.  I'll let you know about their pricing and any other options I come across.

Hi Guys!

Just an FYI, I was at La Fonda about 1.5 years ago. And yes, it's fancy and pricey compared to any other restaurants in Cabo! I am Mexican American, and I was looking for some authentic Mexican Food. This place is somewhat different and serves "Gourmet Traditional Mexican Food." My Fiance and I were not interested in the food that was being served, so we had an appetizer and parted ways. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...