Royal Cancun Steel Drum Band/horse and carriage???

Hey ladies

Just got engaged and don't plan to marry until 2012 but wondered if the Royal Cancun would allow me to hire a steel band to play on the beach for our reception?? also Id love to have a horse and carriage but it seems only Moon Palace do this.

Also any wedding pics from ppl who have married here would be great

woot.gif

I'm getting married @ the Royal in 2012. I have been working with them for a quite awhile because my original wedding date was April 2011. They will allow you to bring the steel band, there is an outside vendor fee of an additional $350 (I think!) for anything you decide to bring in. As for the horse and carraige, after knowing the WC's there and having put in some requests, I think they would think you were nuts for even asking lol. They won't know what to do with a request like that. (I think it is SUCH a cute idea though!)

If you need any other Royal Cancun info, let me know and I'll try to help

Thanks for the reply, I've been reading some posts about how difficult it is to contact the WC so that makes me a bit nervous about going with the Royal, but it is the most amazing hotel I've come across so far so think I'll just have to deal with it!! lol, that's ashame about the horse and carriage would have been perfect xx