Shoesiesluvr's (Cindy) Planning Thread.

Thank you everyone...all your feedback is definitely noted and appreciated!

Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners View Post

Cin you are the best!!!! I want to buy the white aisle runner when you get back- The Royal told me they didn't have one when I asked for white instead of the red so I def wanna use yours. Second, I am SO glad you found that dress- it looks so amazing on you! And the necklace- OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! It is SOOOOO you and gorgeous!!!!!!!!

And awwwww Hecky with the shoes! That is is too cute! You are going to be such a wonderful bride and I can't wait to see everything when you get back!!!! Love u!!!!

I totally wish that I had bought my own, they told me that I would be able to use theirs at no extra cost and when we met once we were there, they told me that they would have to look into it and there would be an extra charge...we we ended up with the red, which was no biggie.

Aww thanks Dubbs..H is always doing things like that for me, i love it!

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

...oh yeah and I am totally in love with your shoes!

hehe thanks Brandy!!! I love them so much! It actually took longer to find those shoes than what I actually wore them lol with it having sprinkled earlier it was too hard to do a lot of walking in them hehe

Originally Posted by mistibuard View Post

I like your wedding website Cindy!

Aww thank you so much!

Originally Posted by *Krista* View Post

Cindx! Everything looks so great!!! I can't believe it's already your time! you will have such a fabulous wedding and you'll be so gorg!!! :) I love love your bridesmaid dresses and jewellery and luggage tages and of course your bouquet/flower selection " class="bbcode_smiley" height="" src="http://files.bestdestinationwedding.com/images/smilies//wink.gif" title="wink.gif" width="" /> And your ring is amazing!!! I love all of it!!! Congrats girl!

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt View Post

I really like the letters with the flowers and using the ribbon for the luggage tags! Great idea!

Originally Posted by *Krista* View Post

Cindx! Everything looks so great!!! I can't believe it's already your time! you will have such a fabulous wedding and you'll be so gorg!!! :) I love love your bridesmaid dresses and jewellery and luggage tages and of course your bouquet/flower selection " class="bbcode_smiley" height="" src="http://files.bestdestinationwedding.com/images/smilies//wink.gif" title="wink.gif" width="" /> And your ring is amazing!!! I love all of it!!! Congrats girl!

Thank you Krista!! I loved that we both used gerbera daisies!!

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt View Post

I really like the letters with the flowers and using the ribbon for the luggage tags! Great idea!

Thank you, I swear i think H thought I was crazy running around with this idea in my head for the flower initials...I just knew it would work lol

• 2 weeks later...