Not cool

some people find this site by actually goggling what they want to know.  I have found numerous sites and blogs about searching for "starfish".  I am always interested about what each blog has to say as different people are attracted to sites for different reasons.  I find it offensive that you would critique someone for simply asking a specific question.

??  What are you referring to?  I'm guessing you are talking about someone asking you to search instead of answering your question that has been answered numerous times....

So with that in mind, do you think it would be really easy to find answers on this site if all you found were the same questions over and over again? 

I'm not trying to be rude, but just asking you to think about it in a different way.  There is a TON of info on this site, but it all gets bogged down by people asking the same questions over and over again so some of the other information isn't as easily found.