Are these earrings too cheesy?

Hi girls,

I am looking for beachy, but classy earrings for the wedding (if that makes any sense). I came across this site (which is awesome, by the way) but I can't decide if these earrings are too cheesy. I want my earrings to be my "something blue" so I would probably go with either the topaz or turquoise accent, and the sand dollar top. Let me know what you think.

Gold Resort Earrings - Bangles, Bamboo Bangles, Grosgrain Bangles and Resort Couture from Elizabeth Brady

Thanks!

how big are they? they might look weird if you wear your hair up, but if your hair is down, they would be okay.

Personally, I wouldn't wear them, but I wanted a very classic bridal look (hence my pearl studs)

I think they are totally fine as long as you wear your hair down, or half down. If you want beachy, that's perfect. I like the sand dollar and the starfish (I'm starfish crazy!).

You want your personality to shine through on your wedding day and if you are not a "pearl stud" girl, then don't wear pearl studs, right? :-)

These earrings would also be cute for cocktail events and rehearsal dinner leading up to the wedding ... as well as the honeymoon! :-)

I say go for it!!!