*Post all your Wedding Insurance / Travel Insurance Info and Questions here*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I STRONGLY recommend getting traveler's insurance. I get it everytime I go on vacation and my main example for this is one year we went to the Caribbean and got stranded for four more days there due to Hurricane Katrina. NOBODY was able to leave the island. You just never know.

We were completely reimbursed, too.

I would strongly recommend it, even if it is just for you and your bridal party. Our resort doesn't accept shipments of any kind so we have to bring everything down with us. The lost luggage coverage is worth it! Our insurance is only $60 per person.

how did you get travel insurance? like what company did you go through erin? i am so ignorant about travel/wedding insurance but after what just happened to alyssa with the ranch shutting down permanently, i think we should get it.

ya. i really recommend getting insuanrance. a lot of couples will get insurance for me as well incase something happens. its worth it when you consider how much you are spending on all this and incase the weather should turn or someone gets sick or you have to post pone its a worth it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
how did you get travel insurance? like what company did you go through erin? i am so ignorant about travel/wedding insurance but after what just happened to alyssa with the ranch shutting down permanently, i think we should get it.
Maura,

Just ask your travel agent. Each one will offer them individually per the agency. :) Good luck!