BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 10!

DWBride615

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries about the time. If you can't send it in by midnight, late entries are still accepted until this Saturday at 12:00pm EST

Have a safe a trip =]

Chelsea

Originally Posted by toriOary View Post

Arriving back from a work trip to NYC tonight - I will email the photo when I get in!  It will be late but before midnight as I really want to do this :)!!!

Thanks,

Tori

I'm very happy to host this season, so no need to thank me =]

Please let us know how the apple cider vinegar goes. I know it works for me and a few other gals on here, yet the more reviews from ladies who use it, the better for anyone curious/interested in trying it.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by Oryx View Post

My pictures are in -- thanks again for hosting, Chelsea!!!  Oh, and I also bought some of that organic apple cider vinegar today -- haven't opened it yet, but will do so tomorrow...

Good luck everyone!

Today's the last day to send in any late entries. Please submit your weigh-in and pictures by 12:00pm EST in order to be eligible for the win. Send your info to [email protected] and please make sure to read the first post for instructions/rules.

If you have any issues with meeting the deadline or have any questions, please contact me. As always, any non-competing contestants may enter anytime.

Best of luck, ladies! =]

Chelsea