Where to get married Cancun or Punta Cana?

engagedjuly30th

This is the dilemma I am currently facing, also.  We had basically settled on Dreams Punta Cana, but we are having some difficulties getting a date that I think will work for our guests- so, I'm opening my mind back up to Cancun/Riviera Maya.  However, now FI kinda has his heart set on the DR.  I don't know what to do.. I'm scouring the DR forum looking for alternate sites, and waiting patiently on a date confirmation from my travel agent.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some websites say you have to, while a couple others say "some states in Mexico require chest x-rays."  You should check with the wedding coordinator at the resort.  But the blood test is definitely necessary.  I heard they can even come to your hotel room with sterile needles.  Regardless, that was when my FI said the DR was the way to go.  There is the 3 day requirement, but some resorts aren't that strict about that.  Other than that, it seems pretty easy.