Erynn's Non-Pro RIU Cabo Wedding Pics!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The morning after we arrived we had a welcome breakfast outside on the patio. That is when we personally thanked each party for coming and presented them with the welcome bucket which read Welcome to Cabo in Spanish (I forget what it was-I'm Canadian-We do French! haha). The one bucket was ALL Goldfish for my 3 year old nephew because they are his FAVOURITE!! :)

Erynn,

Fantatstic pictures. Everything looked so perfect. Great unique touches with the sand pails. I was wondering where did you get your extensions from?? I am looking at possibly doing that for my hair since I have really fine straight hair that does not hold a lot of curl.

You can go on Jessica Simpson's website for her hair extensions they are called "Hair Do". You can buy them in either real or synthetic at different lengths. I had the same problem---I have really fine thin hair that doesn't hold any style so this worked GREAT! I would recommend bringing the extensions in to your regular hair stylist to give them a trim and match the colour. I found it very easy to find an exact colour match.