OFFICIALLY A ROYAL IN CANCUN BRIDE FOR JUNE 2011

Hi ladies!!

I am excited to share with you all that I have finally booked my wedding at The Royal In Cancun for June 21, 2011! I was recently engaged at The Royal this past June and I loved it! We will be having a catholic ceremony in the chapel over at the Gran Caribe Real followed by a reception on the beach at The Royal! My WC is Katia Nunez. I have been in contact with her since my return from Cancun in June and I must say she has been so great to work with!

I know there are plenty of threads out there of brides who will be having their wedding next June at the Royal but I wanted to start my own! Feel free to drop any comments on your experiences or plans for a wedding there!!

Hope to hear from you all!msnwink.gif

XOXO

• 1 month later...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I just joined this website today, because I have so many questions to ask! I have been in contact with The Royal in Cancun for my December 2011 wedding.  Katia Nunez was just assigned as my tentative WC if I do decide to have my wedding at The Royal.   I have never been to The Royal, or Cancun at all, so I was just hoping to get some tips from others that have been there.  

My main concern with Cancun is that the beaches are not private.  I am just worried that there will be a lot of people around the wedding site and end up in my pictures.  I hope to have the ceremony on the beach if I do have it at The Royal.

If you, or anyone, could give me some pointers and reviews about the Royal, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks rolleyes.gif

• 5 months later...