My fiance and I just got engaged three weeks.. so of course we're already been talking up wedding ideas. We have almost fully decided on a destination wedding.. but now which one?!?!

Our thoughts so far are. antigua, turks and caicos, cayman islands.

We both dive as well as many of our friends and family so that's important to us.

we would rather have a extended cocktail hour with music and dancing, than sit down dinner.. We think we'll have about 60-80 joining us.

Any locations and venues recommendations??

Turks and Caicos!  That's where I am getting married, and I chose it partly because my TA has been there (as well as a ton of other places) and she said it has some of the most beautiful water and beaches she's ever seen! 

I also used "Trip Advisor" to help me decide (website that tourists use to rate the resort/hotels after their stay).  I will be getting married at Beaches Turks and Caicos and some of the reviewers on that site have posted some underwater pics from scuba diving and they are AMAZING!!

Happy planning!!

I agree with Turks, and you should try to look at Sandal's if you're having adults only as they include 1 dive/day. With a free Wedding package, and the diving included it would work out to be a great deal for you.

You could also look at other Sandal's locations that have diving too, just for some options :)

Good luck!!

Why break the trend- Turks and Caicos!!!  I got married there in May at the Beaches resort.  It was wonderful.  The sand, the water... the best setting to get married hands down.

Talk to the people from Brilliant by Tropical Imaging.  They do amazing photography (use them!!!) and know a lot of the different venues.