10-10-10 invites are finally out!! From design to letterpress to mail - this is pic heavy!

thanks!   Yes I am half filipino (mom's side) so I really wanted to incorporate it somehow into our invites... hopefully can incorporate more of it into our day!  I did just send the invites out like monday last week so i'm only giving people a few weeks to rsvp... i figured it will buy me some extra time to call and follow up earlier.  can't wait to see your invites - hurry and scan! :)

Originally Posted by YrishCathe View Post

Eunice,

These invitations are beautiful!!! WOW, can't believe you made these!! I noticed you wrote "Sumali sa amin" that's TAGALOG!! I'm filipino! Are you also? Did you just send these invites out??? I saw your RSVP date is by Aug.10. I did the same thing, I sent my invites out 2 weeks ago and my RSVP date is Aug 7th!!! COngrats!!! I'll post mine too when I scan them!

i think i saw the mad lib idea either here on BDW or on style me pretty not sure but loooved the idea. 

thanks to everyone for the compliments :)

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

Your invites are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see the other details of your wedding! Did you come up with that mad lin yourself? It's adorable!